Friday, January 30, 2015

One Whole Month + Candles I Can't Stop Smelling

Guys, It's been one whole month since I started this blog! 
I know it may not seem like a long time (and it is not) but it is such a victory to me.
I let the thought of starting a blog cloud my brain for YEARS before I ever took the plunge.


I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time to check out
 my little place on the net. 
I look forward to saying this again on the one year mark!




Now onto those candles.....
I just wanted to share that Target has a nice selection of candles on clearance.
I found these Bella brand soy candles marked at half off and I love them! 
I sometimes just walk by them in my home to pick them up and sniff them because they smell that good.

Reg. $12.99 // Clearance for $6.48
Bella- Coconut & Cedarwood
Bella- Beachwood & Bergamont

Have you ever bought these before? What scent do you like? 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...