Monday, February 2, 2015

Deals + Coupons I'm Loving: Week of 2.2

How is Monday here again? Did you have a nice weekend?
We went to the farmer's market on Saturday and got to enjoy our first visit to Seaworld with the kids on Sunday. We now all have annual passes for this year since we got the free Preschool Passes and the BOGO adult annual passes. So much fun!


1. Eggs are $1.29 at Walgreens. Good through Feb. 7th. {The drugstores have had a sale on eggs every other week or so. I try to grab a few dozen each time because we go through SO many eggs. And they are twice the price in other stores.}

2. Milk is $3.99 at CVS. Plus, you get $1 ECB back to use on your next purchase. Good through Feb. 7th. {Might be a regional deal!}

3. Grab the newspaper? Coupon for a FREE Revlon mascara wyb any Revlon Eye Liner was inside. You can pair this coupon with this deal at CVS: Get $3 ECB when you spend $10 on ANY Revlon cosmetics. Good through Feb. 7th. 

4. $5 off Meat purchase of $20 or more. Includes fresh, frozen and deli. Available in the Sunday Target ad or text MEAT to 827438 to have the coupon delivered to your phone. Valid through Feb. 7th. {If you have the printed coupon- some grocery stores may take it as a competitor coupon. }

5.Register for a 30-day FREE trial of SiriusXM internet radio. No credit card needed. {I love listening to music online at work. I've had SiriusXM in my car before and I always discover so much good, new music!}


Do you like these posts? I know, the coupons and deals are so random but I try to highlight the ones I'm really into for the week. 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...