Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Shopping + Target Coupons

Good Morning! How was your weekend? 
I hit up the mall AGAIN this weekend. Kind of rare to go two weekends in a row...especially because I live no closer than 30 minutes from the nearest mall. 
Over the past two weekends I've found some really fun things at amazing prices so I thought I'd share what I scored on my shopping trips.

TJ Maxx $15
New pillow for our living room couch. It was originally $24.99 but I found it on clearance!

Finders Keepers Second Hand Store $15
This was a gift from my mother-in-law. Everything is 50% off on Sundays.

Target $5
These sports bras were originally $19.99. This past week they were on sale for $10 PLUS on Monday only there was a Target Cartwheel coupon for 50% off C9 sports bras.
I grabbed another one in purple.

 Macys $10 & $6
I have wanted to try the climber and ear jacket style earrings and was super excited when I found both at Macys. I had a $10 off $25 (to use before 2pm) coupon I wanted to use and was running around with minutes left trying to find something I wanted. Whew, I made it to the register with like 2 minutes to spare! These were originally $23 and $20 each before sale and coupon.



Guess $18
I've had remnants of a Guess giftcard in my purse for years! I was going to try to use it while at the mall but ran out of time. I decided to see if I could find anything online when I got home...and boy did I get lucky.
Found these leather silver sandals, regular $79, on sale for $20.
I signed up for the Guess email list and received an online code that gave me an extra 15% off plus free shipping! Paid $1.18 out of pocket after discounts and my giftcard.


Target Bath and Bedding Coupon
On the hunt for new bedding or bath ? Target has two great coupons out now that you can pair with sales and cartwheel deals.
$10 off bedding or bath purchase of $50 or more
$25 off bedding or bath purchase of $100 or more

Did you shop for anything over the weekend? Find any good deals?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...