Friday, January 9, 2015

My {Current} Favorite Snacks

WARNING: I love to talk about food. Almost as much as saving money.

Did you eat as much delicious, calorie laden food as I did over the holidays?
Now that the holidays are over and the new year has begun,
I'm trying to get back into eating a bit better.

I'm a snacker but I have a serious sweet toothe so I'm always looking for ideas that are a bit healthier. 
Here is a list of my current favorite healthier snacks:

{Tomato and Marinated Mozzarella Balls}

 {Salted Caramel Pita Chips and Vanilla Greek Yogurt}

{Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and Guacamole}

 {Wasabi Peas and Cashews}

 {And let's be honest....Ghiradelli Squares for my sweet tooth}


What snacks are you munching on?

Disclaimer: I am not being paid to post about any of these products. They are just food products I am currently loving and wanted to share with you all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...