Friday, January 2, 2015

My First Pair of Booties

I've been loving all of the outfit pictures highlighting booties on Pinterest and on blogs
but have had a hard time finding the right pair for me. I've been a little picky
about the style and heel height.

I found these through someone's Instagram post and LOVED them
but just couldn't pay the $150+ price.


I received these booties from Target for Christmas but I found the heel odd
and uncomfortable so back they went. 


Then I found these booties from Target and snatched them up!
They fit all of the requirements I was looking for and were such a good 
alternative to the Naturalizer bootie! They were $37.99 plus 20% off with a coupon from Target.com.


Are you loving the booties? Do you own a pair or are you on the hunt?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...