Friday, June 26, 2015

6.26.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!

Hi! It's Friday... *does a little dance*.
Yeah, let's just get right to it. Here are some of my favorite things from this past week!

1. We took the kids to the local petting farm and it was so much fun! Milking cows, catching ducks and chickens, holding baby ducks and chicks, feeding pigs and sheep...we loved it!

2. My daughter turned two last week, so over the weekend we had a bunny party complete with bunny cupcakes. It was just close family but it was great! I shared details on the party here as well as how I made the bunny cupcakes here.

3. Since Sunday was Father's day, we had my husband's family over for brunch and I made sausage, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, hash browns and fruit for everyone. And then we just hung out and chatted. I also gifted my husband a really cute photo from the kids... <3
{inspiration for our photo from here}

4. I've been trying to make it a nightly thing that I read a book to the kids after bath time each night. Even though they can't always sit still, it has been such an enjoyable time for me! When we missed a day because sometimes the evenings get so crazy, my son even pointed out that we forgot to read a book!
{source}

5. I stopped into Bath and Body Works and grabbed a wall plug-in refill in Tiki Beach. I am LOVING the way it is making our house smell! The plug-ins are still just $3 in store and I believe they have a few other items in this scent as well.

{source}

How has your week been? Looking forward to anything over the weekend? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...