Friday, June 12, 2015

6.12.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!


Good Morning! It's been...just another week. The week's just kind of fly by for me going through our daily routine. Out the door around 7a, work all day, home with the kids by 6:30p, cook, eat, clean, shower, go to bed and do it all over again! Whew...let's get to it. Here are my favorite little things from this past week.

1. Got to take my kids to the park for the first time in weeks! My son has been sick and has not been allowed to be too active per doctors orders so parks, bounce houses and the like have been off limits.


2. Culver's just opened in our area so I took the kids for ice cream after the park. We got the flavor of the day, Really Reese's. We'll definitely be back for some more Flavor of the Day's and some Wisconsin Cheese Curds!

3. I found these beautiful candle sticks at Goodwill for my brother and his fiance's wedding. They are doing a Great Gatsby/1920's theme and I thought these would be so pretty to display with white candles and some pearls on one of the tables. They were $4 each.


4. I picked up a couple more party decor items for my daughter's 2nd birthday. Her birthday is Monday but we'll be celebrating next Saturday with a bunny theme and a trip to the petting farm. Speaking of birthday parties, I posted some details from her 1st party that we put together over here.
 

5. I'm actually making the invitations for my brother's wedding and was having such a hard time finding lace (that we are using to band the invitations) that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg. I was finally able to score some on Amazon for a great price and I just got it in the mail yesterday...from China! They gave a delivery date of 6/8-6/22 so the fact that I got it so early made me super happy.

How did this last week treat you? Any highlights to your week? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...