Friday, June 19, 2015

6.19.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!


Happy Friday everyone! Sorry there weren't any posts this week (besides today). It's been busy with working on wedding invitations, birthday party decor and Father's Day planning. And I'm sure this weekend will be just as busy as this week has been. But there have been some fun little things this week so here we go...

1. We finally got to take the kids to Seaworld with our annual/preschool passes. It's been awhile and I really want to make sure we start getting good use out of the passes. We giggled so much over the dolphins and we are planning out or next trip already.


2. We're taking our family to the local petting farm for my daughter's birthday this weekend and I had been looking for a coupon or discount. What do you know...on Monday a Groupon for half off admission popped up. Love when that happens!

3. I'm always super nervous buying things online, especially when it's clothing. I decided to just go for it when I saw that American Eagle was having a clearance sale plus freeing shipping this week and I knew I could return what I didn't like in store. I bought these high-waist bathing suit bottoms in two sizes in my journey for a two piece, high waist suit that fits comfortably. We'll see how it goes!


4. The summer programs have kicked off at the local library and the theme is heroes. I took the kids to the first event where they got to speak with a nurse and learn about working in the hospital. So fun! Can't wait to take them to the other events in the upcoming weeks.

5. OK, so this wasn't exactly funny at the moment it happened but now I can look back and laugh. I tried to bring in ALL of my groceries from Aldi in at one time and well....that didn't work too well. Both handles just completely fell off!! Thankfully no food was harmed in this incident but now I owe my mom a new shopping bag! (She left it at my house ...sorry mom!)


How has the week been for you? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...