Monday, May 4, 2015

Favorite {Must Have} Drugstore Beauty Products


Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend! The weather here was beautiful! Sunny with the perfect wind to keep you comfortable.
I previously shared my two must have splurge beauty products here. Actually...hair products.
I thought I'd now share my favorite drugstore must haves. These are products that I literally buy over and over again!



TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hairspray: I've been using the hairspray since high school. I've tried other hair sprays here and there but I always come back to this one. It doesn't have the really nice smell like some of the more expensive hair sprays but it also doesn't smell bad. (It doesn't really have a smell to me,) It gives the perfect strong hold without making my hair feel gross. And it's under $5. 

Jergens Natural Glow in Fair to Medium: Tanning products scare me. I'm afraid of making a mess, missing spots and having orange hands. This stuff right here is perfect. As long as I apply the lotion every night and let dry as instructed, I slowly get a nice little bit of color to my legs. It's fool proof. Perfect to use all year long. 


Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Powder:  I have really oily skin. So after applying any face makeup it's pretty much a must to top with a powder. I've been loving this translucent powder. It's under $5 and puts a nice matte finish to my face. I bought a retractable powder brush with intentions on buying a second powder to keep in my purse. Perfect for touch-ups. But as you can see by the empty container above, I'm completely out and they have been sold out of the translucent powder at every store I have been to lately.

Garnier BB Cream Daily Shine Control in Light to Medium: I'm so simplistic when it comes to face makeup. Just this Garnier BB cream and face powder. I've given some drugstore foundations a try but I'm always so worried about them leaving lines or feeling like I have too much makeup on. I've been happy with just tinted moisturizer (I used to use the one by Cover Girl for quite some time) but this BB Cream is a step up to me. It feels light, covers up red spots, evens out my skin and can be buildable if I need to.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat: I'm sure you've heard that this stuff is amazing. I never have the time to let my nails dry on their own. I typically paint my nails at night and then apply a top coat of Seche Vite. They are dry to the touch within a few minutes, give my nails a little shine and I don't wake up with marks on my nails from my sheets. The best!

What are your favorite budget beauty buys form the drugstore?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...