Friday, May 8, 2015

5.8.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!


Oh joy, it;s Friday! Oh joy, I have a crummy cold!
Hope you have had a great week and are feeling well.
Just sharing a few of my favorite things from this past week.


1. I had the change to shop all by myself last Friday night at Macys! It was their friends and family sale with an extra 25% off most things. I ended up with a pair of Tommy Hilfiger shorts for $16 and two shirts for $12 each.


2. My mother-in-law and I took the kiddos to a Dragon Boat Festival in our area. The weather was beautiful ad the kids had fun watching the boats, jumping in bounce houses, and eating snow cones. They had a cool set up where kids actually had to work for/make their snow cone by pulling levers and running on this hamster wheel.


3. Saturday night we got together with the neighbors for one of their birthdays. The kids got to play in a blow up pool and had a blast. Then we ate the most delicious white pizza (with ricotta) and garlic wings! In fact, I have been thinking about ordering them for dinner tonight since last Saturday. SO. GOOD.

4. We watched the movie The Theory of Everything the other night. I liked the movie and was interested in seeing the story of what Stephen went through with his diagnosis. I just had a hard time understanding a lot of what was said, especially with the accents, in the beginning of the movie. Not sure if that was just me, my T.V. or what. My husband wasn't a fan of the movie.
{via}

5. It's Happy Hour at Starbucks 3p-5p through May 10th which means half priced frappuccino's! I grabbed one this week and was bummed that they were all out of the S'mores! I really want to try it at least once but ended up with a Mocha Java Chip.

How was your week?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...