Wednesday, May 13, 2015

{Outfit Line-Up} Lots of Black + A Splash of Coral


Happy Wednesday! Although the day is almost already over.
Half way through the week peeps.
I miiiiight need to come up with a better title for these outfit posts but for now...it'll do. 
I haven't been able able (or have forgot?!) to take daily outfits but I'll work on it. 
I did manage to get someone else to take them this time in a much better spot.
I seemed to wear a lot of black. I feel comfortable and confident in it, so bring on the black!


I.N.C Shirt via Macy's $30 // Express Pants $20 (old, similar)
Target Reversible Belt $8 // Franco Sarto shoes via TJ Maxx (similar)
Owl Necklace- gift (similar)

Blazer via Macy's $25 (similar)// Target Striped Tank $6
Lace tank- gift (similar great for layering) // Pacsun Jeans- gift
Double Strand Necklace via Plato's Closet $4 // Jessica Simpson Flats via Ross $20
(random kiddo arm!)

Express Black Long Sleeve Tee (similar my fav Target l/s tee) // White Skirt- gift (similar)
Target Black Flats $20 (similar) // Francesca's Earrings via Plato's Closet $6 (brand new)

Leopard Print Top- gift // Black Pants via Ross $15
Target Black Flats $20 (similar) // Turquoise Earrings via Macy's $10 (similar)

Yup, just one location and one picture each.
Are you loving black as much as I am?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...