Friday, May 1, 2015

5.1.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!

Happy Friday! As always, I'm so glad to see the weekend. I'm kind of itching to stop by Macy's this weekend for the Friends and Family sale as I still have a giftcard from Christmas!
Just a little recap of my favorite little things from this week. Hope you have a great weekend! 


1. This meme that was posted yesterday (4/30)...just...yes! I love it! I will laugh everyone year when I see this.
{source}

2. We went blueberry picking at a Blueberry Farm right up the street from our house. I've never done it before and it was such a fun family outing. The farm grows 11 types of blueberries (I didn't even know there were some many types) on 40 acres. We picked about 7 lbs of blueberries and ate/sampled a bunch as we picked. It was highly encouraged! I haven't even baked anything with them yet but have just been eating them by the handful.

3. We watched three movies over the weekend. That might be a record for us. We rented The Most Violent Year, Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 (we really enjoy these movies) and Interstellar. Now Interstellar, it was three hours and I thought I had no interest in the movie. I figured I'd fall asleep during the movie but I stayed up and awake and really enjoyed the movie! My husband and I agreed you had to be on psychedelics to create that movie (or work with a physicist). :-)

4. My son's new favorite saying this week is "Oh yeah baby!" He's four. I asked him where he got that from and he doesn't know!

5. My mom bought me another Essie nail polish from TJ Maxx. This one is called Tangerine. It was one of the other colors that I really wanted but put back when I bought my new red/pink nail polish. Can't wait to wear it!
{source}


How was your week? Any little things make it better? 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from H54F. How fun that you enjoyed a trip to a blueberry farm this week! Loving your new essie shade! Have a beautiful first weekend of May! :) xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...