Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 3

Happy middle of the week everyone! I'm kind of loving just quickly snapping my outfits...in a mirror still. I'm trying to learn what I like and don't really like in terms of style and clothes. I started to really clean out clothes in my closet recently but I still think I've missed some things that need to go. I haven't been able to do a full "pull everything out of your closet and put it on" so I've been trying to make sure to grab and wear pieces that I haven't in awhile.

Blouse: H&M (hand me down) // Belt: Wet Seal?
Jeans: Bullhead via Pacsun (gift) // Shoes: Franco Sarto via Marshalls ($40)

Dress: Ross ($17) // Vest: Alfani via Macy's ($17)
Necklace: Boutique (gift) // Shoes: Adrienne Vittadini via T.J Maxx ($20)

kitty booty bomb
Tank Top: Target ($6) // Crochet Top: Kirra via Pacsun (hand me down) // Necklace: Forever 21 ($10)
Jeans: Old Navy ($20) // Shoes: Nine West via T.J. Maxx ($20)


 Top:? Tag is cut out (gift) // Vest: American Eagle ($35)
Necklace: ? (hand me down) // Jeans: Denizen via Target ($15)
Boots: Guess via Belk (gift)


Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...