Monday, September 14, 2015

Want of the Month: Peep-Toe Booties

Hi, yes...this blog didn't die just yet after six months. Took a short break to focus on other things, refresh the blog and work on new post ideas. Hope you all have been well!!

I am totally crushing on peep toe booties right now! The Florida heat wanders well into many other state's fall/winter and these are such a great transition piece to feel like fall but not have to get sweaty in a full on boot. Who am I kidding, I'll be breaking out the tall boots soon, too. 

I did a little digging for peep toe booties, no open back, 3 inch and under heel with a price point under $100. That was a hard search guys! I looked around my favorite store sites but just couldn't find anything.  I'm hoping to bite the bullet and order one of these soon or get lucky and run across something out in the stores. 



1. Carlos Santana via Amazon // $70

2. J. Renee via 6pm.com // $70

3. Nine West via Amazon // $65

4. Nanette Lepore via Bluefly //  $83

5. Bandolino via 6pm.com // $40

6. Clarks via Amazon // $98


Are you loving any of these? Do you have your eye on another pair that's not shown? If so, post the link so we can check it out! 
Peeled Wellness
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...