Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 1

I keep playing around with documenting outfits. This time I tried to do the whole mirror selfie thing but as you can see...I don't quite have that down. But I have a handful of them that I've snapped from the past few weeks so I'll be sharing those for the time being. I hope you bear with me!

Tank Top: Forever 21 // Vest: Marshalls (I think, gift)
Jeans: Target ($20)// Sandals: Target ($10)

Top: Express // Skirt: Target ($8)
Necklace: ?? //  Shoes: Gianni Bini via Dillards

Top: Guess via Macy's ($20) // Tank: Target ($6) // Earrings: gift
Maxi Skirt: Kirra via Pacsun // Sandals:Lucky Brand via Marshalls ($25)

Shirt: Majestic Paris (hand me down)  // Tank: Target ($6) // Necklace: Plato's Closet
Jeans: Target ($20) // Shoes: Keds via T.J. Maxx ($20)

Last round of outfit photos here. I need to go back to asking my husband to snap a photo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...