Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 2

Happy Wednesday guys! I've only worked one day since last Thursday and I'm already itching for the weekend. lol I took the munchkins to Seaworld yesterday and we had a blast. We have an annual pass and we've been trying to make sure we get in enough visits before they expire. We discovered a few new attractions yesterday which was fun...and we got to get up close with a sloth, an owl and a opossum!
Anyway, it's round two of my mirror outfit selfies.
Top: Marshalls ($15) // Vest: Marshalls (gift)  // Necklace: Plato's Closet
Jeans: Target ($15) // Sandals: Target $8)

Dress: Old Navy long sleeve version ($20) // Necklace: Charming Charlies (gift)
Sandals: Target ($8)

Top: Target ($7) // Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Target ($20) // Sandals: Guess ($17)

Dress: LOFT (hand me down) // Jacket: Cabi (hand me down)
Necklace: Plato's Closet // Shoes: Lily Rose for Payless ($20)
Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...