Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 4

Happy Outfit Day! Another round of outfits from this past week. 
I've caught up with my photos to where I am now posting outfits from the previous week. Just need to make sure I don't forget to take pictures! Or spill things on myself. Last night I spilled coffee all over myself before I could even snap a picture. Soooo, looks like I'll be washing those clothes and grabbing a picture over the weekend. Hope you all are having a great week! We're all sick in my house so lots of orange juice and tissues!

Top: Target ($6) // Vest: Belle Du Jour via Macy's (gift)
Necklace: Charming Charlie's (gift) // Jeans: Target ($20) // Shoes: Gianni Binini (gift)


Dress: Old Navy ($15) // Cardigan: Kirra (gift) 
Necklace: ? (hand me down) // Belt: Target ($5) //  Shoes: Target ($5)


Shirt: Target ($6) // Kimono Top: L.A. Heart (Gift)
Necklace: ? (hand me down) // Jeans: Forever 21 (hand me down) // Shoes: Target this years version here ($25)

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear this day. It was slightly cool and rainy.
So I wore the left for the first half of the day and the right for the second half.
Dress: Old Navy long sleeve version ($20) // Scarf: Ralph Lauren (gift)
Jacket: Life in Progress (gift) // Sandals: Target ($5) // Boots: Nine West (gift)

Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...