Wednesday, April 29, 2015

{Outfit Line-Up} This is Just a Test

Hey everyone, hope you are have a great week so far!
So I never anticipate this being a full on fashion blog but I do love fashion, shopping and looking for outfit inspiration. Oh and of course a good deal!
So I thought I'd give posting my outfits for the week a try.
I have kept my shopping to such a minimum but 'shopping' my closet has been great for me lately. I'm finding and wearing things that are just sitting in my closet and getting rid of things that I truly don't feel comfortable in. So lots of repeats may happen but that's normal life right?!


 Kohls Shirt $10 // Nordstrom Necklace -gift
Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings $20 // Guess Sandals via Marshalls $25

Forever 21 Blazer- gift // Lauren Conrad for Kohls shirt- gift
Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings $25 // Target Flats $20

Target Striped Tank Top $6 // Open Cardigan- hand me down from my boss (yup!)
Bullhead Wide Leg Jeans via Pacsun- gift // Target Belt $8
Adrienne Vittadini Heels via TJ Maxx $30 // Charming Charlie Necklace- gift

Target Striped Top $6 // Nordstrom Necklace- gift
Denizen Jeans via Target $15 // Guess Sandals $18

Oh yes, I know that if I do this again I've got to work a little on the picture quality. This was my first shot at it and I was using the timer setting on my iPhone. In the brightest room in our house.
Might just need to suck it up and ask my husband to take photos outside!

Tell me, should I do these again? 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...