Friday, March 13, 2015

3.13.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!

Ohh it's Friday the 13th! How spooky?!
Hope everyone had a great week. I'm surely looking forward to the weekend.
I mean...when am I not?!


1. We got to watch another Redbox movie this week, John Wick, starring Keanu Reeves I knew nothing about this movie going in but I was not disappointed. Once again, I recommend it!

2. My husband and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary last Friday. He cooked me a delicious steak dinner and then we took the kids out for frozen yogurt. I made him this really special picture and he loved it (post on how I made it here)!

3. My in-laws treated us to a place called Keke's Breakfast Cafe for brunch and it was A-MAZING! I drank so much coffee and stuffed my face with a Greek omelet and Banana, Nut, Caramel stuffed french toast. We heard lots of great reviews on this place and we can now say we agree.

4. I think the Florida winter is pretty much over so it was time to do a little gardening on Sunday. We replaced all of our sad, dead flowers (from the hanging baskets and planters) with some new colorful flowers. Ahhhh a little life and color back into our front yard.

5. I made Orzo for the first time ever and it was so good! I used this recipe for One Pot Creamy Chicken, Vegetable & Parmesan Orzo. It was quick and easy and used mostly pantry staples. I didn't have spinach on hand so I omitted it and replaced the red pepper with red and yellow sweet peppers I had on hand.


How was your week? Please share in the comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...