Friday, October 9, 2015

Recent Finds and Buys // Instagram Round-Up


Happy Friday! Sorry if this post is a cop out. ;-)
But I thought I would do a quick round up of recent finds and buys from my Instagram posts.

 Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser via Ross $5.99
Yes to Tomatoes Gel Cleanser via Ross $6.99
Honestly, I'm not so sure what I think about these two products. I haven't noticed any big changes since using them. I do really want to try the Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal mask though...maybe I will have more success.

Sam & Libby Sandals via Target $5
I got such a steal on these sandals. They were on clearance plus an additional 20% off with Target Cartwheel. I have worn them a ton since I bought them, they are a fun pop of color. 

NYX Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul $5.99
Essie Polish in Power Clutch $8.99
This was a small haul from Ulta not too long ago. I had a $3 off Essie Nail polish and $3.50 off $10 purchase for Ulta to use on this trip. I really wanted to try this lip cream because of a favorites post that Kacie at Elements of Ellis did. Except that I love the color on her more. It's pretty but much more pink on me than I wanted. The nail polish is such a pretty grey/green color that I saw on Kimberly over at Penny Pincher Fashion. And I wanted to try out this whole texture spray thing that I have been hearing about but honestly, I don't notice this doing much of anything. Have you tried it or do you have another brand to recommend? 

Swingline Laminator via Amazon $14.99
One of the crafty supplies I have had on my wishlist. I grabbed this one on sale from Amazon thanks to an alert from Frugal Coupon Living.

Dymo Label Maker via Staples $9.99
Another crafty supply checked off my wishlist. And again, thanks to an alert from Frugal Coupon Living. Sadly, I still haven't used this yet and I've only laminated ONE thing. I better get on that...

 barkTHINS: Dark Chocolate, Pumpkin Seed and Sea Salt
This are just...SO.GOOD. My mom introduced these to me and I am hooked.
You can pick them up at Target or Costco. Who has a Costco membership? Because I need these in gigantic bag form.

Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Pumpkin Spice
I really love this coffee creamer brand. I don't use any other creamer. It doesn't have any added chemicals or junk, just milk, cream, sugar and natural flavor. I skip the sugar in my coffee when I use this. I'm not a huge "OMG it's pumpkin spice time" kind of girl but I was excited to see a new flavor of Natural Bliss.

If you aren't already, you can follow along with me over on Instagram @everylittlepenny.
I try to post my frugal finds and buys over there. I won't overload your feed because right now I'm only posting a few times a week, if I'm lucky. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...