Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rompin' Around {Did I just do that? Yes, yes I did.}

I have been swooning over all of the rompers out there! Both pant rompers (upon investigation, the pants are jumpsuits and the shorts are rompers, I kind of interchanged the two, oops!) and short rompers.
I tried on this pale purple/pink shorts romper at Macy's but I have to say, they were not flattering to by stomach and I almost felt like I was in a pair of scrubs.



I think the way to go is all black. Always a versatile color and you can change the look up with different accessories, shoes and outer layers. I'm still on the hunt so I gathered a few different pant and shorts options, black only please!


1. Mossimo Sleeveless Jumpsuit // Target $29.99

2.  Sleeveless Jumpsuit //  H&M $20

3. London Times Lace Trim Jumpsuit // Amazon $28

4. Nicole by Nicole Miller Jumpsuit // J.C. Penney $29.99

5. Surplice Woven Jumpsuit // Forever21 $29.90

6. Mossimo Sleeveless Chiffon Jumpsuit /// Target $29.99


I tried to find options that looked like they had a decent inseam and that was quite difficult, so I had to throw in some black/white print rompers. 

1. Ombre Sangria Short Sleeve Romper // J.C.Penney $24.99

2. Jones New York Sport Sleeveless Romper // Dillards $24

3. RD Style Sleeveless Romper // Amazon $20

4. Split Neck Cotton Romper // New York & Company $19.99

5. Bisou Bisou Crochet Sleeveless Romper // J.C.Penney $24.99

6. American Living Tie-Dye Romper // Macy's $26.99

How do you feel about jumpsuits/rompers? Do you own any that you love?!
Linking Up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...