Friday, April 10, 2015

4.10.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!


Good Morning and Happy Friday!
It's been a week full of catching up and kicking the last bits of the stomach bug we all got.
We have a baby shower lined up for the weekend and that's about it. Hoping to be productive and get some things done! In regards to this past week...here are some of the highlights for me!

1. The kids were SO excited for Easter! They enjoyed their baskets but had even more fun searching for eggs. They even called Nana and asked if eggs were hidden at their house. Needless to say Nana and Papa had to put together an impromptu egg hunt.

2. Finally got to hang up these new pictures and these canvases on our walls. Every little small house decor update or purchase makes me happy!

3. I took the kids out for a treat this week to a new place buy our house. It's a locally owned place that swerves Belgium waffles, homemade ice cream, hand crafted chocolates and coffee. The kids and I shared a Belgium waffle topped with vanilla w/ chocolate chips ice cream, sliced strawberries and homemade chocolate syrup. We devoured it and I think we could have shared another! I said "That was really good!" and my four year old responded with "That was DARN good!"


4. I'd added to my little "wish list" a pair of black dressy flats that could also be dressed down a bit. I spotted these Target flyers in their flyer last week, stopped by Target over the weekend and snapped these up on-sale for $19.99. They are perfect!

5. We rented The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley over the weekend. I really enjoyed the movie, something a little bit different and based on a true story. Really interesting (and sad) to see some of the things that come to light at the end.


How was your week? Hopefully you were able to avoid any sickness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...