Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 8

Well, seems like I have no idea where any of my scarves come from. lol Although they are all at least a year old and I wouldn't be able to link to them anyway. This time change thing really through me off at first, especially because it's now really dark when I get home from work. But a quick open of the blinds at 6:50a while everyone is still sleeping actually works! Although, now with it being so dark when I get home it feels like I need a second cup of coffee just to keep going. I'm sure we'll all adjust soon. ha
Hope you're having a great week! Outfit recap time....
Top: Gibson (hand me down) // Necklace: Jessica Simpson (gift)
Jeans: Blue Spice (hand me down) // Boots: Bandolino via Marshalls ($30)

Top: love Fire via Macy's ($8) //Scarf: ? // Necklace: ? (gift)
Jeans: Old Navy ($15)  // Boots: Nine West (gift)

Top: Target $6 // Scarf: ?
Jeans: Cello Jeans very similar, same brand (hand me down) // Boots: Guess via Belk (gift)

Top: Target $6  // Necklace: Forever21 ($10)
Skirt: Target ($8) // Boots: Target ($30)

Dress: Old Navy long sleeve version ($20) // Necklaces: ?
 Booties: Target this years version here ($25)

Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...