Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer Sandals:The Backless Thong Sandal

I've wanted a pair of flip flops or backless sandals but I can be so picky about how they look, fit and what all they would look good with. When I saw these t-strap thing sandals over on Jackie at Sweetie Pie Style, I knew these would be the ones I went on the hunt for. The style is simple but really cute, the color goes with anything and I can see them being super casual with jean shorts and a t-shirt or dressed up more in a fun summer dress.

I LOVE the Joie sandals but they are way out of my price range so when I found these at Target for $20, I thought I had found the ones. Sad to say that when I tried them on and walked around, they literally just started to slide right off my feet. *sad face*


Target   // Joie 

So, I thought I would round up a few other budget options to share in case you are on the hunt for similar sandals for the summer.Now, let's just hope I don't run across the same issue with all of the brands that carry this same style!




1.Seychelles $17.99

2. Sperry Top-Sider $27.75

3. Naya Cresent $24.97


5. Arturo Chiang $41.99


Finding a style similar to the Target ones (under $50) was really difficult! Do you have any shoes that are similar on your wishlist? Please share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...