Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Mirror Diaries // Part 6

Morning Guys! We're getting closer to Halloween and I've spent the past two weekends making Halloween costumes. Well, two costumes for my husband and I for a party we went to this past weekend and my kid's costumes. We're taking them over to Seaworld Spooktacular this weekend so I had to have theirs done a little early as well. 
Anyways, I'm beat and glad that's just about out of the way! Hope you are having a great week!
And here's this week's round of 'mirror selfies'...

 Shirt: via T.J. Maxx ($15) // Necklace: Charming Charlies (gift)
Skirt: Target ($8) // Boots: Target ($30)

Top: Target $6 // Necklace: ? (hand me down)// Scarf: ?
Jeans: Old Navy ($20) // Shoes: Gianni Binini via Dillards (gift)

Dress: Old Navy ($15) // Necklace: Plato's Closet
Boots: Bandolino via Marshalls ($35)

Top: Old Navy ($6)// Blazer: Rampage via Macy's
Necklace: Tassel via Wal-Mart ($5)  // Jeans: Old Navy ($20) // Booties: Target this years version here ($25)

Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...