Friday, May 29, 2015

5.29.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!


Happy Friday everyone! Hope everyone had a great week. 
I'm kind of looking forward to doing a little grocery shopping tonight, is that strange?! 
And then I don't have any solid plans for the rest of the weekend so we'll see how things play out.
Here are some of my favorite things from this past week. 


1. Well, hello! First things first. How about that long holiday weekend?!  I actually ended up with a 4-day weekend. Our team reached a sales goal which earned us an additional day off. It was so nice but as always, went by way too fast.

2. My brother and his fiance are having a Great Gatsby/1920's themed wedding and my daughter is going to be the flower girl. My mother-in-law offered to make her a dress and while we were out looking for fabric and patterns we decided to take a quick look next door in Marshalls. And OMG we found the dress! Is this not perfect?! It was $15 and is by Max Studio.


3. The chair at Target that I have kept an eye on (because how could I not notice the beautiful print every time I walked by it in Target) was spotted on clearance this weekend! Originally $179 and I got it for $76. Whoop, whoop!

4. On Sunday we went to the downtown farmer's market to check out the surrounding re-sale shops. This led to some new purchases for our living room, which led to a trip to Ross, which led to this small living room update. You can check it out here if you missed it.

5. We had a relaxing Memorial Day over out my husband's parents house. The kids got to play in the blow-up pool, we ate ice cream and root beer floats and enjoyed a delicious BBQ dinner. Perfect!

How did this past week treat you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...